Amanda Trimble founded Mandolin Design in 1999 in Austin, TX. She graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from the Art Institute of Boston and has always worked as a graphic designer.
- 3 Favorite Movies - Brotherhood of the Wolf, Pulp Fiction, Pretty Woman
- 3 Favorite Songs - Head Over Feet, I Love Paris, Stickshifs and Safetybelts, It's All Right With Me
- 3 Favorite Artists - Hopper, Rauschenberg, Van Gogh
- 3 Favorite TV Shows - True Blood, Deadwood, Dexter
- 3 Favorite Bookmarked Websites - iCandyArtGlass.com, ContinentalClub.com, CraigsList.com
- 3 Things you can't live without - Family, Dancing, my Mac
- Favorite way to eat oranges - Does Grand Marnier count?
Mike Trimble came aboard with Amanda soon after the company was founded in 1999. He has extensive experience in the graphic design industry as a designer and project manager.
- 3 Favorite Movies - Pulp Fiction, Fargo, Lord of the Rings
- 3 Favorite Books - Lonesome Dove, Lord of the Rings, Pillars of the Earth
- 3 Favorite Songs - Route 66, Johhny B Good, High Speed Dirt
- 3 Favorite Artists - Amanda, DaVinci, Van Gogh
- 3 Favorite TV Shows - Deadwood, Breaking Bad, Tru Blood
- 3 Favorite Bookmarked Websites - ESPN.com, craigslist.com, Google.com
- 3 Things you can't live without - family, dancing, coffee
- Favorite way to eat oranges - mandarin oranges in fruit salad
Robin Barnett serves as our contract Michigan project manager and sales person.
- 3 Favorite Movies – A&E’s Pride and Prejudice, The Wind and the Lion, The Matrix
- 3 Favorite Books – Restoration of the Heart, The Lord of the Rings, The Far Pavilions
- 3 Favorite Songs – Come Away With Me, Appalachian Spring, Be Thou My Vision
- 3 Favorite Artists – Hopper, Ansel Adams, Monet
- 3 Favorite TV Shows – News, 60 Minutes, Masterpiece Mystery
- 3 Favorite Bookmarked Websites – Weather Channel, Macy’s, Food Network
- 3 Things you can't live without – My family & friends, tea, my Mac
- Favorite way to eat oranges – Freshly peeled standing at the kitchen sink